Turquoise is associated with meanings of refreshing, feminine, calming, sophisticated, energy, wisdom, serenity, wholeness, creativity, emotional balance, good luck, spiritual grounding, friendship, love, joy, tranquility, patience, intuition, and loyalty.
It means protection when given as a gift.
1) Turquoise with Orange Carnelian Besides its striking aesthetic, the Carnelian crystal stone meaning represents the hot cauldron of the lower three chakras. It's associated with taking bold action with its hot and fiery spirit that stimulates the root chakra, helping circulate vital energy to your center, which contains your deepest sexual desires and powerful creative instincts. Whenever you're called on to perform, whether it's in between the sheets with your lover or a creative performance on the stage, be the star of your own show with by accessing the healing properties of Carnelian, the fiery companion guiding you in facing your fears. Keep Carnelian by your side either as jewelry or as a stone in your purse or pocket and put plans into action with confidence.
2) Rectangle Turqoise Stretch Bracelet
3) Turqoiuse with White Howelite Bead : Healing with Howlite♥ Inspiration ♥ Creativity ♥ Artistic expressionHowlite is an aid to insomnia, especially when caused by an overactive mind. Formulates ambitions and aids in achieving them. Howlite strengthens memory and stimulates desire for knowledge. It teaches patience and helps to eliminate rage, pain and stress. A calming stone, Howlite calms communication, facilitates awareness and encourages emotional expression.
4) Turquoise Leather Wrap Bracelet
5) White Snake Skin from Bali with Turquoise: This bracelet represents a choise to shed your skin, your past, your old life and begin again. The tuurqoise brings protection in your new journey.
6) Black Snake Skin Cuff from Bali: This bracelet represents a choise to shed your skin, your past, your old life and begin again. The tuurqoise brings protection in your new journey.